Kids Birthday Party
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, NT
- Product code: BDAY
Only $45 per child and $25 per accompanying adult, a birthday party package includes:
*Birthday child and 1 accompanying adult free of charge*
- Full day entry to Crocosaurus Cove and access to all shows
- Activity pack including small toy on arrival for each child
- Reserved table in the café with colouring activities and decorative balloons provided
- Private animal handling
- VIP entry to the Fishing for Crocs platform
- Visit from our mascot Dundee the Croc
- Professional photo of the group taken in our photography studio (1 printed photo provided on the day and a digital copy sent after the party)
- Snappy meal for each child: Choose from a chicken and cheese wrap, chicken nuggets, or fish bites (all served with chips)
- Choose from a cupcake platter or watermelon cake
- Unlimited jugs of water and cordial
- Additional platters available at an extra cost, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
PLUS: Download our Crocosaurus Cove themed invitations!
BYO cake, snacks, and lollies are permitted. Please advise our team at email@example.com if preferred.
Terms and Conditions:
- We require at least 48 hours notice to book your package.
- This package requires a minimum of 6 paying children (7 total including birthday child) to confirm.
- 1 birthday child and up to 1 accompanying adult permitted FOC only.
- Guest list and menu selections must be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to attendance.
- If a guest list is not provided ahead of time, guests may be denied entry.
- Unaccompanied children will not be allowed entry to the park. If children are being dropped off at the party, an adult must meet them at the front desk prior to entering.
- Adults accompanying their children in to the attraction must pay $25 entry and can do so on arrival if required.
- Locals Passes may not be used towards child entry but can be used toward an accompanying adult entry.
- This is not a supervised package. Parents are responsible for supervising party guests throughout the experience.