Junior Reptile Ranger Program
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Darwin, Northern Territory
- Product code: JRRP
- Behind the scenes access to the park with our reptile handlers
- Special Reptile Ranger educational talks
- Supervised reptile handling
- Feeding juvenile crocodiles, fish, and lizards
- Going fishing for crocs
What else is included:
- Bottle of water
- Souvenir lanyard
- Colour photo with a baby croc
Time: 3.00pm – 5.00pm
Age: Children must be at least 4 years old to participate. This program has been designed for children between the ages of 7 and 12. Children between the ages of 4 and 6 are welcome to attend, however we ask that an adult accompany them on the tour (at a cost of $25 per adult).
- The Junior Reptile Ranger Program is exclusively offered during the NT School Holidays. Please check our website for available dates and times.
- Tours must be booked a min of 1hr prior to departure. Minimum 2,maximum 8 per tour. Crocosaurus Cove reserves the right to cancel a session if minimum numbers are not met.
- The Junior Reptile Ranger Program is not applicable towards and/or can not be combined with a Locals Pass.
- All Children must be dropped off and signed in by a Parent and/or Guardian at the ticket desk.
- In the case of emergency, Parent/Guardian contact details must be provided for each participant.
- Please advise of any medical or allergy conditions to the staff prior to commencing the tour.
- All children are to arrive with closed in shoes, a hat, and sunscreen. Children are to be picked up from the ticket desk strictly at 5pm.
- All participants must follow the instructions of Crocosaurus Cove staff members at all times. Entry is at the participant’s own risk.
- Please note that part of this tour includes feeding reptiles. Thus, children will be asked to touch bugs such as worms and crickets, and raw meat including chicken heads (while wearing gloves). Children will be given the choice to not participate in feeding if they are uncomfortable.
- Children will be handling various reptiles that are used to being handled, however they can bite. If they do, please listen to the instructions of Crocosaurus Cove staff members.
- Children are not to throw and rubbish or materials into the enclosures.
- Participation in the Junior Reptile Ranger Program includes entry to the park for the day.
- Program staff all hold a current Ochre Card